Want to follow up and try out more public science activities? Check out these opportunities to…
…do more citizen science
These course sections include citizen science activities:
- BIO 105: Biology in the Modern World (w/Dr. Terry “Bucky” Gates)
- BIO 181: Introductory Biology: Ecology, Evolution & Biodiversity (w/Dr. Miles Engell)
- ENG 101: Academic Writing & Research (w/Dr. Chelsea Krieg)
- ENG 333: Communication for Science & Research (w/Dr. Caitlyn Stuckey)
- ES 100: Introduction to Environmental Studies (w/Drs. Megan Lupek, Zakiya Leggett, or Steph Jeffries)
- FW221: Conservation of Natural Resources (w/Drs. Roland Kays, Lara Pacifici or Caren Cooper)
- PRT 240: Geospatial Applications for Parks, Recreation & Tourism (w/Dr. Jelena Vukomanovic)
…sharpen your science communication
…deepen your understanding of the relationship between science & society
Consider a minor (or major!) in Science & Technology Studies.
The Science Policy Pack is a student organization focused on preparing young scientists to work with policy-makers.
Check out our most recent list of public science courses for even more options.